First, the main components of EPDM:
The surface layer is composed of EPDM color rubber buffer layer. It can be matched with a variety of colors. It can be spread in different colors or single colors at will, but it is suitable for track and field runways, various stadiums, large and medium-sized sports fields, and anti-skid passages for swimming pools. , fitness facilities, overpasses, underground passages, bathrooms, kindergartens, nursery school bottom protection venues and wards, disabled venues and military training venues, power distribution rooms, computer rooms, etc.
Second, product features:
1. Non-toxic, pollution-free, in line with environmental requirements;
2. With anti-vibration, flame retardant, anti-static function;
3. Anti-ultraviolet, anti-aging, long service life;
4. Colorful, there are a variety of colors available for users to choose;
5. Once laid and formed, the overall feeling is strong and the construction is quick;
6. Easy to clean, rinse with water and clean any utensils;
7. Excellent wear resistance and keep the system structure unchanged for a long time;
8. It has unique water permeability, can quickly absorb and drain, and quickly keep the ground dry;
9. This system is an all-weather surface layer that provides a good feeling for athletes under all conditions;
10. Flexibility and elasticity can give athletes a proper rebound force to protect joints and ligaments from damage.
Third, the construction conditions:
1. Party A provides water and electricity free of charge and supplies it in place.
2. Provide a safe, dry and stable location on the side of the course for storage until completion.
3. During construction, try to avoid other construction personnel entering the site for other construction, so as not to affect the quality and progress of the project.
4. When the site is handed over, all the sundries must be properly cleaned and locked at the door.
5, the ground level is required to reach a 3 meter pressure gauge in the 3 meters circumference of the unevenness is not more than 3 mm.
6. The concrete foundation of the ground is normally required to reach a 28-day nursing period and have sufficient strength.
7. The temperature must be above 10 degrees Celsius and the humidity should not exceed 60% during construction.
8. The lighting wire hose is in place.
9. Provide sufficient temporary light source and power supply.
Fourth, EPDM surface layer construction plan:
1. Ground renovation: clean the floor, dust and decontamination;
2. Bottom joint bonding: confirm that the substrate has been leveled, and when the water content is ≤ 8%, the construction level can be carried out with a brush or a roller;
3. Base layer: the one-component glue and the black rubber particle material are stirred and mixed in proportion, and then laid on the ground according to the design thickness, and scraped with a toothed shovel to control the amount and thickness to level and compact;
4. EPDM topcoat: After mixing and mixing the one-component glue and EPDM colored granular materials in proportion, they are laid on the ground according to the design color and thickness, and scraped with a toothed crucible to control the amount and thickness to level and compact;
5. Surface treatment: According to the layout of the design line, the site is clean.